<span class="element-hidden">QuickMist® - 3 Steps</span> <div class="steps-wrapper"> <div class="step-row"> <div class="step-column left"> <img src="/sites/nicorette_ca/files/1spray.png" alt="Circle icon with person using Nicorette QuickMist Nicotine Mouth Spray"> </div> <div class="step-column right"> <h3>1. Spray</h3> <p>When cravings hit, spray the mist directly into your mouth.</p> </div> </div> <div class="step-row"> <div class="step-column left"> <img src="/sites/nicorette_ca/files/2tap.png" alt="Tracking nicotine usage from phone with Nicorette QuickMist SmartTrack Mouth Spray"> </div> <div class="step-column right"> <h3>2. Tap</h3> <p>Tap and hold the back of the spray to your phone.</p> </div> </div> <div class="step-row"> <div class="step-column left"> <img src="/sites/nicorette_ca/files/3track.png" alt="Hand holding a phone with Nicorette QuickMist SmartTrack Nicotine Mouth Spray app"> </div> <div class="step-column right"> <h3>3. Track</h3> <p>Track your nicotine usage against a personalized quit plan.</p> </div> </div> </div>
Get the app
<p>QuickMist® SmartTrack™ uses Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to communicate with your phone.</p> <p>Download the free app to start.</p> <table class="app-buttons full rtecenter"> <tr> <td> <a target="_blank" href="https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/nicorette-stop-smoking/id1189131363"><img src="/sites/nicorette_ca/files/applestore_en.png" alt="Download on App Store button for IOS"></a> <span>iPhone 7/iOS 11 and up</span> </td> <td> <a target="_blank" href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jnj.con.synergy"><img src="/sites/nicorette_ca/files/googleplay_en.png" alt="Get it on Google Play button for Android"></a> <span>NFC compatible models</span> </td> </tr> </table>
Where to Buy
With QuickMist® SmartTrack™ you're almost 2.5x more likely to quit smoking vs. willpower alone.
Connect with the free NICORETTE® Stop Smoking app to:
- Tap the device and track your nicotine usage
- Set personalized goals and structure your quit plan
- Get tips and support on how to quit smoking
- Track your smoke-free days
- See how much money you've saved by quitting
How to Use
- Push the black button down and then lightly inwards.
- While pushing the button in, slide upwards and continue until the top of the dispenser locks into place.
- Before using the first time, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. If you don’t use the spray for a couple of days, you may need to repeat this.
- Press the top to release a spray into your mouth, avoiding your lips. For best results, wait a few seconds before swallowing. Do not inhale the spray — it shouldn’t spray into your throat.
- To close the dispenser, slide the button down until it can be pushed lightly inwards. Then, while pushing in, slide down to lock.
Use the spray when you feel the urge to smoke. Over time, you’ll need to use it less to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
If your cravings do not disappear with one spray, use a second one. Use this chart as a guide:
Weeks 1 to 6 1 to 2 sprays every half hour Weeks 7 to 9 Reduce number of sprays per day by half Weeks 10 to 12 2 to 4 sprays per day After 12 weeks Stop using Quickmist Maximum Doses 2 sprays at a time
4 sprays per hour
64 sprays per day
Watch How to Use Nicorette® QuickMist® SmartTrack™
You’re more than twice as likely to quit smoking with Nicorette’s® new QuickMist® SmartTrack. Tap your phone to track your personalized quit plan in the free app and stay motivated. Your smart way to quit.
Nicotine replacement therapy to help you quit smoking. To be sure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label.