NICORETTE® QuickMist® SmartTrack™ Nicotine Mouth Spray
- The 1st stop smoking nicotine mouth spray connected by technology to an app.
- You are 2.5x more likely to quit smoking vs. willpower alone.
- Each dispenser can replace up to 150 cigarettes, based on average use.
- Fresh Mint
Choose the Right Strength
Our fastest craving relief paired with a behavioural support app
Nicorette® QuickMist® SmartTrack™ provides you with a personalised quit plan with just a tap, by leveraging Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to connect to a personal support app.
Three Easy Steps:
When cravings hit, spray the mist directly in your mouth.
Tap and hold the back of your spray to your phone.
Track your nicotine usage against a personalized quit plan.
Connect with the app to:
- Tap the device and track your nicotine usage
- Set personalized goals and structure your quit plan
- Get tips and support on how to quit smoking
- Track your smoke-free days
- See how much money you've saved by quitting
Get the free NICORETTE® stop smoking app
How to Use
If your cravings do not disappear with one spray, use a second one. Use this table as a guide:
|Weeks 1 to 6
|1 to 2 sprays when you would normally smoke (for most smokers every 30 minutes to 1 hour)
|Weeks 7 to 9
|Start reducing number of sprays per day, by end of week 9 you should be using half the number of sprays.
|Weeks 10 to 12
|Continue reducing, using 2 to 4 sprays per day
|After 12 weeks
|Stop using QuickMist®
|2 sprays at a time
4 sprays per hour
64 sprays per day
How to Use Nicorette® QuickMist® SmartTrack™
- Push the black button down and then lightly inwards.
- While pushing the button in, slide upwards and continue until the top of the dispenser locks into place.
- Before using the first time, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. If you don’t use the spray for a couple of days, you may need to repeat this.
- Press the top to release a spray into your mouth, avoiding your lips. For best results, wait a few seconds before swallowing. Do not inhale the spray — it shouldn’t spray into your throat.
- To close the dispenser, slide the button down until it can be pushed lightly inwards. Then, while pushing in, slide down to lock.
Use the spray when you feel the urge to smoke. Over time, you’ll need to use it less to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
For complete directions for use and warnings, always refer to the product insert provided with the product.