NICORETTE® Smoking Cessation Inhaler
The NICORETTE® Inhaler is the only inhaler with nicotine that is clinically proven to help you quit. It’s also the only hand-to-mouth option authorized for use anytime, anywhere. Don’t let cigarette cravings get in the way of your quit-smoking journey with NICORETTE®.
- A flexible and convenient quit smoking tool
- Gives you the hand-to‐mouth sensation of smoking
- Can be used indoors
Choose the Right Strength
How the NICORETTE® Inhaler Works
Nicorette® Inhaler works to relieve cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms associated with a dependence on tobacco. It’s a form of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) that provides a low level of nicotine to help reduce withdrawal symptoms without any of the tar, carbon monoxide and other chemicals contained in tobacco smoke.
How Nicorette® Inhaler works:
- Air is drawn through the inhalor when you inhale with deep or shallow puffs;
- The inhaler releases nicotine, which is vaporised;
- Nicotine is absorbed through your mouth’s lining into your body.
Mode d’emploi de l’inhalateur NICORETTE®
|Up to 12 weeks
|A minimum of 6 cartridges to a maximum of 12 cartridges per day
|12 to 24 weeks
|Reduce the number of cartridges gradually. When daily use is reduced to 1-2 cartridges, stop using Inhaler
How to Use Your NICORETTE® Inhaler
- Remove the mouthpiece from the plastic wrap. Align marks and separate the two parts of the mouthpiece
- Take out the cartridge tray. Peel back the foil and take out one cartridge. Press the cartridge firmly into the bottom of the mouthpiece until the seal breaks.
- Replace the top on the mouthpiece. Align the marks to close. Press down firmly to break the top foil seal of the cartridge. Twist to misalign marks and secure.
- Place the tapered end of the Inhaler in your mouth and inhale deeply into the back of your throat or puff in short breaths. After about 20 minutes of frequent continuous puffing, nicotine in the cartridge is used up.
Ready to quit smoking completely? Use the nicotine inhaler whenever you feel the urge to smoke. Over time, you’ll need to use the NICORETTE® Inhaler less to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. We recommend gradually reducing the number of times you use the NICORETTE® Inhaler as suggested in the User Guide.
For complete directions for use and warnings, always refer to the product insert provided with the product.